Micro Air Die Grinder in Pneumatic Tools (HN-DG6007)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HN-DG6007
- Usage: Sanding and Polishing
- Air Wrench Type: Air Grinder
- Brand: Huneer
- Screwdriver Startup Mode: Rotate
- Customized: Customized
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Air Consumption: 2cfm
- Trademark: HUNEER
- Origin: China
- Type: Air Grinder
- Working Style: Rotary Type
- Pneumatic Drill Range: Sanding and Polishing
- Degree of Automation: Semi-automatic
- Condition: New
- Free Speed: 54000r.p.m
- Air Hosr: 3/8"
- Working Pressure: 90psi
- Specification: 1/8"(3mm)
- HS Code: 84671100
Model No.: HN-DG6007
1, small and lightweight, good balance for a long time use, not cause fatigue.
2, with high torque of grinding.
3, high speed, stable output.
4, light in weight, durable and save air.
5, ultra quiet, low vibration.
|Item No.||Collet Size||Free Speed||Air consumption||Air Inlet||Air Hose|
1, all kinds of grinding tools. Precision grinding and level surface grinding after machining process,etc.
2, metal product burr removal, mold edge treatment, small casting grinding, etc..
Scope of application: used for mould engraving, deburring, grinding all kinds of steel structure.
To extend the using life, please note the following:
1, the daily before and after work, dropping 4-5 drops gas oil from the quick connector. Idle a few seconds, make the bearing lubricate sufficiently.
2, to avoid falling, and use improper tool to disassemble.
3, to make the compressed air clean, dry, to prevent dirt and water into the motor.
Air Supply & Pressure
• Always use a clean and dry air supply to operate the tool at 90psi.
• To ensure operating safety, performance and prevent damage to the tool do not operate exceed the maximum working air pressure.
• Use a fitting air hose for connection between the compressor & tools.
• Ensure that the compressed air is cooled and its water content filtered and lubricated as required as shown in Fig 1 below.
• Excessive moisture levels can be compressed in the pipe and can permeate into tools & equipment resulting in mechanical failures and possible
• Ensure all hoses and fittings are clean and free of dust and debris before connecting any tools and equipment.
1.Q: Can you send us samples
A: We are pleased to send you the sample to test the quality and market.
2.Q: About your products, could you do it OEM?
A: Yes, OEM is workable for us, but with MOQ.
3.Q: Have you guarantee for your products?
A: Normally we provide half year guarantee with spare parts supply.
4.Q: Do you also provide spare parts of pneumatic tools?
A: Once we confirm the models you'd like to order, we will send you the diagram for checking and also suggest you some vulnerable parts.
5.Q: For the product, could you spray other color of painting?
A: Yes, color can be customized but with MOQ.
6.Q: Can you inform us about the inner box?
A: We have 2 choices for inner box: ?neutral box(white-box & neutral color box) and customized color box with MOQ.
7.Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It usually takes about 20-30 working days to produce one order.
8.Q: How is the payment terms?
A: Normally T/T 30% in advance and T/T 70% before shipment.
9.Q: Can I mix different models in one container?
A: Yes, different models can be mixed in one container, but the quantity of each model should not be less than MOQ.
10.Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: HUNEER People always pay great attention to quality control from the very beginning, and every product was tested piece by piece before delivery.